We’re all using Google Analytics, right? But did you know that analytics can go far beyond measuring site traffic?
Yep, you can use Google Analytics to set and achieve very specific business goals.
- Increase your average unit sale by $40
- Sell a certain number of products
- Get 25% more email sign ups
- Figure out the lifetime value of a customer
- Land 15 new members each month
- Determine where customers abandon their purchase
- Double the time readers spend on your blog
This week’s assignment?
Identify one goal that you’d like to start measuring. The more specific the goal in measurable terms, the better.
Next week, we’ll cover how to set up Google Analytics on your site so you can get down and dirty with your goals.
What goal are you going to start measuring? Let us know in the comments.