If you’re like most mogul moms, you have a calendar on your smartphone, a paper planner and maybe a binder or two of schedules, school papers and other important documents lying around…somewhere.
In addition, you have a file for health records, a kind-of-sort-of scrapbook for kids’ milestones and a file for all those household product warranties you don’t really care about (but know you need to keep). It’s a mess, isn’t it?
Take a peek at AboutOne.com. It’s an online “filing cabinet” that allows you to input and store all of your personal information, household records, medical updates and social tidbits (Security is super-tight! Don’t worry). You can access your information from any smartphone, tablet or computer, anywhere.
Here’s what you can do:
- Create a private timeline of events: Make a little ‘scrapbook’ for each member of your family, complete with photos, video and text. Add milestones, dates of awards and other important information. Then use it to create holiday cards or update your social media pages.
- Store and file receipts: Take a snapshot of store receipts and file them away.
- Keep track of important health information for each family member: You can input important health information, procedures, diagnoses and treatments. Also, keep track of immunizations. When needed, simply print for camp or school needs.
- Never miss an important event: AboutOne reminds you about upcoming birthdays and events so you never miss out!
- Earn cash and goodies: AboutOne has a cool rewards program for staying organized. Finally, another reason to get with the program!
Interested in a free account? Sign up at AboutOne.com to receive an invite when the program launches this spring.